Terms and Conditions
The use of this website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use laid down by Diamonds Factory. Kindly go through these terms and conditions carefully and also print the same for your personal, non-commercial use or for any future reference.
Browse through the terms on a regular basis to get the latest updates on the same which will be reflected in the main title along with the respective dates.
- By using the website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or you at least have the authority and or consent of your parents / guardians to do so.
- In the terms and conditions stated below, the words; 'we' and 'us' refers to "Diamonds Factory", wherein 'You' refers to the individual placing the order.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any given point in time. Any such changes will take effect from when they are posted on the site and the same will be notified with updated dates in the title. It becomes your sole responsibility to visit them.
- Your continued use of the website would indicate your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions.
- The images displayed on the website may not show the actual size of the products. All sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are for guidance only.
- We guarantee that the diamonds will not fall-off your jewellery at any given point in time, however there are chances of them (diamonds) being dislodged due to rough handling and routine usage. We therefore, recommend you to fully insure your diamond jewellery since loss of diamonds is not covered under our guarantees.
Orders placed on www.diamondsfactory.co.uk will be subject to acceptance in accordance to the terms and conditions.
- On placing the order and checking out, you are making an offer to accept the goods at the stated price subject to the terms and conditions.
- On acceptance, we will send you an Order Receipt which will have all your order details agreed by you at the time of placing the order. However, such Receipt will not be treated as a binding contract and the order will not be treated as 'accepted' for the following reasons:
- Payment not authorized;
- Partial payment pending;
- Products out of stock;
- Error on the website with respect the stated price amount;
- Order being cancelled.
- Can not fullfil order
Your contract to purchase is not complete until we send you an e-mail of order confirmation within next 5 working days from the date of receipt of order.
- We offer free delivery to all UK destinations and free delivery to all international customers spending over £500. All our products are individually labelled with specific delivery time given on product page.
- Free Next Day delivery applies to only those products advertised as "Free Next Day Delivery".
- All the efforts will be made to dispatch and deliver the products within the stipulated timescale; however, delays could be inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances.
- At all times, we will keep you updated about any such delays and inform you about the next date.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss you may suffer on account of late delivery or cancellation of your order.You can contact us if you have any questions regarding your delivery issues at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pricing And Payment
- We take the payment at the time the order is placed, the card details will be verified by the merchant bank for security purposes.
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards like Master Card, Maestro, Visa, Switch and Delta. You can also place an order over the phone by calling on our toll free number 0808 252 9639 .
- The prices shown are inclusive of VAT, Packaging.
- Products are not shipped until and unless complete payment is received for the order placed.
Returns And Refunds
- The jewellery is not engraved, bespoke or resized.
- The jewellery is in its original, perfect state and the barcode security tag is intact.
- The jewellery is returned within 30 days from the date of dispatch.
- Any diamond fallen out of the ring or lost will not be covered under our return policy and no replacement will be guaranteed. We strongly advice you to get the jewellery insured to protect yourself against such mishaps. Our advice to you is to inspect your item as soon as it arrives, and notify Diamonds Factory for any defect or damage, if you find any issues please contact us on 0808 252 9639 or email us at email@example.com.
- The jewellery sold at discount prices can not be replaced at same discounted price.
The delivery costs for returning the product will be customer's sole responsibility and will only be refundable in the event that there is a manufacturing fault with the product.
Note: Please return your purchase via Royal Mail Special Delivery or FedEx/ UPS and insure the package for the full amount of the purchase. Diamonds Factory is not responsible for damage or lost package during shipment.
Damaged And Used Items
- You must check the products as soon as you receive the same, with regards to any fault or damage. Kindly notify the same within 30 days from the date of delivery and we shall arrange for replacement. However, failing to do so within 30 working days will not be acceptable for any refunds.
- Returned merchandise must be undamaged and in "new and unused condition." Items showing obvious signs of wear or alteration by a jeweller other than Diamonds Factory will not be accepted. Every product comes with a bar coded security tag which needs to be intact, breaking this tag will void your 30 Days returns.
- Items sent to our office without secure packaging and shipped beyond the 30-day return period, will not be eligible for refunds.
- Any personal information entered or submitted whilst ordering a product would remain on highly secured servers, until the orders are downloaded and processed.
- You agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- Such data is not sold to any outsider and all necessary measures are taken to safeguard the obtained data.
- We will not be hold responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data whilst ordering or browsing the website.
- We ensure timely delivery of the products, but in an event where we cannot deliver the products due to some unforeseen events, in such a case we shall strive to contact you in order to reschedule the delivery time.Diamonds Factory does not warrant or guarantee the delivery date specified in the order confirmation and shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, expenses or other claims that you may incur as a result of failure of timely delivery.
- Diamonds Factory's total liability will be limited 'only' to the total price of the products ordered by you.
- Diamonds Factory does not bear any liability for any loss or damage of any nature arising from any breach of any express or implied guarantee. This includes financial loss, personal injury, sickness and death.
- Diamonds Factory does not bear any liability arising out of any defects from any design, if any adjustments, alterations or any other modification has been carried out to the products by any third person, who is not authorized by Diamonds Factory.
- You must observe and comply with all the applicable regulations and legislations, including all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase from our website. The importation or exportation of the products displayed on the website may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the import or export of the products you purchase.
- To the fullest extent permitted by 'Law', Diamonds Factory is providing this website on an "AS IS" basis and makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to this website or its contents. We reserve the rights to change any information, price or content and improvise the website at any time without any notice.
- Diamonds Factory may provide hypertext links to other websites, which do not fall under our (Diamonds Factory's) jurisdiction. Using such hypertext links means that you are leaving site(s) owned and or operated by Diamonds Factory. No responsibility, guarantee or representations of linked websites can be taken by Diamonds Factory.
- If Diamonds Factory, becomes liable to the Buyer for any reason, their liability will be limited to the amount paid by the Buyer for the Order concerned.
- Please look at the European Online Dispute Resolution website for further legal details : https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Dartford Showroom Offer:
Offer is not valid for loose diamonds. This offer expires at 11.59pm GMT 31st December 2017. The offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount code, and cannot be applied retroactively. Discount does not apply towards any duties or taxes. Offer is valid at Dartford Showroom only. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The offer terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Discount cannot be redeemed for cash. Minimum expend is £100. No correspondence will be entertained regarding this promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, the decision made by Neve Jewels Ltd. (www.diamondsfactory.co.uk) shall be considered final. Neve Jewels Ltd. (www.diamondsfactory.co.uk) reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
A Christmas Gift
Offer is not valid for loose diamonds. This offer can be used from 1st February 2018 and expires at 11.59pm GMT 30th June 2018. The offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount code, and cannot be applied retroactively. Discount does not apply towards any duties or taxes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The offer terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Discount cannot be redeemed for cash. £25 gift card - no minimum spend. £75 - £500 minimum spend. £100 - £1000 minimum spend. No correspondence will be entertained regarding this promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, the decision made by Neve Jewels Ltd. (www.diamondsfactory.co.uk) shall be considered final. Neve Jewels Ltd. (www.diamondsfactory.co.uk) reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
Law And Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
If any provision in these terms and conditions is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of these terms and conditions.
The website, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.
We reserve the right to change at any time these terms and conditions without prior notice to you.
(Neve Jewels Ltd) Diamonds Factory's Registered Address:
786 Harrow Road,
Diamonds Factory's Business Address:
54 Hatton Garden,
Phone : 0808 252 9639
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Registration Number - 06453160
VAT Registration Number - GB 925 0805 36.
Kindly contact us if you have any further queries.