Refunds & Returns
UPDATED RETURNS POLICY. We offer a 100 day returns policy, meaning that should for any reason you be unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us for a full refund with no questions asked.
Keep in mind that we cannot accept any jewellery that is bespoke or engraved, anything that has been already resized. Any items returned must still be unworn in pristine condition in order for your return to be processed. Any jewellery sent back to us will be subject to assessment before any refunds can be processed.
Once your jewellery has passed our quality checks, we will contact you via phone or email and process your refund within 10 working days. Please note that any refunds on a finance application may take longer than 10 working days.
- Please inform us of your intention to return an order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Label the parcel to our returns address:
Shop 12, The Big Peg
- You should package your item in the original box in which it was sent and include the accompanying certificates. Failing to do so could result in a delay in processing your return and, in the case of a refund, could result in a deduction from the refund amount.
- You should send a covering letter inside your parcel. This should explain the reason you are sending your item to us;
- Make sure you insure the parcel for the full amount of your order value.
- Return the product by using a reputable and guaranteed postal service or courier company.
- Send the tracking number and date of post to email@example.com.
WarningDo not under any circumstances write diamonds, The Diamonds Factory or diamond jewellery anywhere on the external packaging or address label of the parcel.
You can arrange appointment to drop off your item in person at our london showroom. Simply contact us and we will book your appointment.
Refund / Exchange duration:
Once the item is received, it will be sent to the Quality Assessment department where the product (s) will be inspected. If any item found to be worn, damaged, altered, resized, tampered with, or found to be mishandled in any way it will not be accepted for refund. Depending upon the payment method used, it will take 8-10 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
Any diamonds that have fallen off the ring or become lost will not be covered under our returns policy and no replacement will be guaranteed. We recommend you get your jewellery insured to avoid such events in future. Our advice to you is to inspect your item as soon as it arrives and notify Diamonds Factory for any defect or damage. You may also contact us on 1800 947 196 1800 947 196 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org